BLAVOR 120W Portable Solar Panels PD45W QC3.0 Fast Solar Charger
- 26% High Conversion Efficiency: Made of monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panels adopt multi-layered cell tech to convert the sunlight to electricity. With up to 26% super high conversion efficiency, these solar panels have better performance than other normal panels.
- Three Fast Charging Outputs: Equipped with QC3.0 USB-A, PD 45W USB-C, and 18V/6.67A DC fast output ports, the solar panels can charge three devices simultaneously, universally compatible with cell phones, tablets, laptops with PD protocol, power banks, power stations, solar generators, etc. (Ten different adapters and one DC output line will be given.)
- Portable & Foldable Solar Panels: Equipped with four kickstands, the panels face the sun at a perfect angle stably, which makes the panels absorb and convert the sunlight to electricity maximally. With a foldable design of 20.5*14.1*1.3 inches and a weight of only 10 lbs, it’s super space-saving and easy to carry. (Two carabiners will be given.)
- Longer Lifespan: The solar panel charger is made of high-quality monocrystalline silicon cells with high-permeability PET film and waterproof fabrics (IP65 water resistance). All of these are designed for high endurance and longer service life.
- For RV Camping/Off-Grid Trip: The 120W solar panel together with the portable power station, high capacity power banks, or solar generators would be great preparation for blackout, power outage, and off-grid. Solar panels in the pack, Solar power in hand. It is worth a try.
Why Choose BLAVOR?
1. Real, authentic monocrystalline panels offer 26% high conversion efficiency.
2. 120W, QC3.0 24W, and PD 45W offer a faster charging experience.
3. IP65 water resistance, foldable and portable design for outdoors.
4. ISO 9001, FCC, CE, PSE, you get harmless & safe products.
5. Brand-oriented, you get more professional after-sales services.
FAQs About BLAVOR Solar Panels:
1. Why the solar panel fails to reach 120W rated power output in actual usage?
Below are the factors that may affect the actual power output:
Sunlight Intensity, Panel Surface Temperature, Sunlight Exposure Angle, and Other Interferents like tree/cloud shadows, foreign objects, dust, or other sticky substances.
2. Is the solar panel waterproof and how to keep the panel surface clean?
Yes, The solar panel is IP65 water resistance, we recommend you keep the panel away from a wet environment for a longer lifespan.
We recommend you first use the soft damp cloth to clean any dirt, dust, or other sticky substances asap to avoid affecting product performance. Then use a soft dry cloth to keep the surface clean and dry.
3. How to know whether the solar panel is compatible with my devices before purchase?
BLAVOR 120W solar panel supports QC3.0 24W & PD 45W fast charging, the USB and type C outputs can power most 5V mobile devices, like phones, iPad, AirPods, power banks, USB fan, and some 9V, 12V, or 15V devices. As to the 18V/6.67A DC output, pls make sure the voltage range of your devices includes 18 Voltage. We recommend you choose our 120W solar panels to recharge your portable power station or solar generator for better charging results.